Are you an equestrian who would like to make positive changes in your relationship with your horse, but you’re not sure if individual or group coaching services are right for you? Maybe you’re on a tight schedule, and you need flexibility in your endeavor. Or you’d like to experience coaching with a minimal investment at first, with the option to upgrade to a more all-embracing program if you find coaching is the right thing for you and your horse. Welcome to Virtual Self Directed Coaching, your answer to a flexible, nominal investment, exploratory path to great shifts and changes for you and your horses partnership! Don’t underestimate the value of virtual study. You’ll be receiving 12 weeks of ready to apply content including an Orientation week and a Conclusion week to result in more of what you want for you and your horse. Actual Guilt-free riding time, greater confidence and fearing less so you’re doing more with your horse, for a much better balanced and fluid ride in and out of the saddle, creating balance in your life that will continue as a positive habit for a lifetime!
Ready to get started?
“De-Spook You!™” gain freedom from your fears
Virtual Home Study Coaching
Test the waters of Home Study coaching by taking a self directed journey that is tailored to the horse owner who wants to be part of the horse/rider partnership in a safe, private and self managed environment. Each week you’ll receive via email a video, audios and print matter to steer you towards a stronger, more relaxed and confident you! This program is designed to meet the needs of the busy professional or rider coming back to riding in their later years. Taking into account all styles of learning, this program will help you to learn, understand and then apply all the information delivered. With no video lasting longer than 35 minutes, you can decide when the best time would be for you to forge forward with this weeks concepts introduced. Audios back up the concepts and material learned in the video, convenient for you to listen to in your car, home or while you’re working out. Wherever, whenever! PDF support materials supplement the concepts learned in the audio and video, and allow you to put your practice to principle. Just because this is virtual and home study, doesn’t mean that you don’t have support beyond the materials presented. You can email me with your questions once each week, so that you’re guaranteed to move forward at a pace that you decide is the best for you.
Once the program is completed, you’ll have access to the materials for ever! This means that you can continue to learn and evolve, accomplish your goals as you use the tools and skills you’ve learned to accomplish the goals that you’ve set.
The Goals of Virtual Confidence Coaching are for you to:
- Work in an independent, flexible and powerful environment where you are the driver, and where you have easy access to the support and accountability you need in order to succeed.
- Use self directed coaching as an introduction that will help you to pursue the resourceful and creative internal you.
- Gain confidence in your actions as you move through the change process, and understand the power of ridiculously small no-fail goals.
- Accomplish much more than you have in the past and feel a greater sense of success.
- Become aware of the things that will promote your physical, emotional and mental health, and be able to easily let go of the things that won’t.
- Shed your disempowering beliefs that limit you in your partnership with your horse, and engage your empowering beliefs to accomplish today what may have seemed the impossible yesterday!
- Be introduced to concepts that will engage the warrior within and use these skills so that they’re lifetime tools for you to use whenever the situation arises.
Each Virtual Program includes:
- A video explaining and demonstrating the new concept and materials for that week
- An audio that you can download to your MP3 or a CD so you can listen to and further develop the concepts for the week shared in another learning style for optimal understanding. You’ll also be able to continue your study “on the fly”, while exercising, cooking, commuting, or horsing around!
- PDF documents that will help guide you through the exercises that will strengthen your understanding of the information shared. These will be used in conjunction with the videos. When applicable, these PDF’s will be “barn friendly” so that you can take your learning directly to the saddle.
- The option of emailing Anke once per week to ask questions, share successes, or ask for accountability.
- Twelve weekly sessions of ready to apply content delivered to your email inbox
- One Orientation session to ensure that you’re starting your coaching with everything that you’ll need
- One Conclusion session to share with you your continued coaching, plus bonus materials to keep you moving forward long after your last session has ended!
I’m so confident that my coaching programs can help you realize what you want with your horse, and release you from things you don’t want, that I’m willing to give you a money back guarantee. For the first 30 days you can try any of my programs. If you’re not completely satisfied, you can cancel within 30 days and receive your investment back, no questions asked. However, your feedback is very important to me and to your fellow riders, so if something’s not just the way you want it, please let me know so I can improve it for future equestrians taking the program. That’s it! No catch, no games, you get to try the program for 30 days with the peace of mind that if it’s not for you, you can cancel for a full refund.